As far as lots of Instagram profiles are switching to business accounts now, I would like to share my experience how to easily add the ‘contact’ button to your account. You might need to do that in case if you have a business account representing your brand or if you just would like people get in touch with you. That button usually gets calls for local business or emails for any online global ones.
Here are easy steps illustrating how you can do it.
- You will need Facebook Page for this.
- Go to ‘Settings’ in the top right corner of the Page (It is located next to ‘Help’ tab).
- Click ‘Instagram Adverts’ in the left side menu.
- Click add an account and search for your Instagram user name.
- In your instagram settings pick ‘Switch to Business Profile’.
Congratulations, now you have the ‘Contact’ Button! 🙂
(Select ‘Switch to Business Profile’)
Hope that helps.
If you have any questions simply comment below.