1,2 – Avene
Super rehab for sensitive skin. I have never liked using milk cleansers before I have tried this one. Very gentle cleaner and serum calming the sensitive skin and a moisturising.
2. GHD – once again, just like using it before styling tools, and even like applying it if I not heating. Just love the feelings, makes my hair feels thick, healthier and shiny.
3. Neutrogena wet spray is my favorite sunscreen now. It is easy to apply it. It is protecting the skin and moreover gives a very softer skin feeling. Love it! Does not consist oils and does not live patches on my bright neoprene bikinis.
4. Sanctuary body spray – it is moisturising the skin when the skin is dehydrated and you need something more than a lotion. It is easy and quick to apply it and the fragrance is very nice. I like using it after a swimming pool.
5. Cedel dark shampoo. I have switched to this dry shampoo recently, the one for dark hairs works good for me. Gives fresh feeling and volume. UPDATE: Drawback – for some reason the spray is broken after a few uses 🙁
6 . Shu Uemura lipstick No 371 – love it’s creamy perfect texture and high quality. My absolute favorite! The lips are looking super nice and smooth.
7. RMK concealer (No EX 01). I feel like it is even better than the YSL eclat. It makes your skin looks shiny, and I can say it is concealer and highlighter 2 in 1. Lasts all the day and all the night.
8. Very Berry Blueberry and Cranberry face mask by Montagne Jennesse. It is just heaven. Pressed berries skin food for your face. Smells amazing that you want to eat it – so they even should say on a packaging “do not eat” lol. It is moisturising the skin and just makes you feel relaxing and happy, having a little spa at home. The price is really cheap, around 2 -3$. I use one small packaging for 3 times.
10. Dior Fairy Pink lipgloss – read my personal review here.