“Safe travels” is used as a way to express your wish for someone to have good fortune during a trip. When you say, “safe travels,” you are expressing that you hope someone’s journey goes well.
Is it correct to say Safe travels?
When you want to wish someone to have a journey that is completed without a problem you can say “Safe Travels”. Safe travel is ok but not commonly used. Correct Ways to wish someone a safe journey: … Have a safe journey.
What is another way to say Safe travels?
Synonyms for “safe travels”
- ”Travel safely”
- ”Safe trip”
- ”Bon voyage”
- ”Smooth travels”
What does have a safe travel mean?
A pleasant valediction to someone who is about to travel somewhere, often on vacation.
How do you wish someone safe travels in an email?
Generic Safe Journey Quotes
- Bon Voyage and get there safe!
- Safe Travels!
- Enjoy the journey!
- The road ahead may be long and winding but you’ll make it there safe and sound.
- Wishing you a safe journey and a relaxing vacation when you arrive!
- May your journey be free from stress and bring you home safely.
What does be safe mean?
1 : free from harm or risk : unhurt. 2a : secure from threat of danger, harm, or loss. b : successful at getting to a base in baseball without being put out. 3 : affording safety or security from danger, risk, or difficulty.
How do you wish someone safe?
Better Ways to Say ‘Hope You’re Staying Safe and Healthy’ to Close Family and Friends
- “I’m sorry this is happening.” …
- “It’s great to see you. …
- “I’m always here to listen.” …
- “I’m glad we’re so close. …
- “I’ll always be there for you.” …
- “Take care of yourself.” …
- “Remember to always take care of yourself.”