What attracted you to this position answer?
How to Answer “Why Are You Applying For This Position?”
- Explain something specific that you’re looking for in your job search. …
- Tell them something you noticed about THEIR job that you liked. …
- Recap what you’ve said to show exactly how their job fits what you’re looking for.
Why are you interested in applying for this position?
After researching why you want to work with a company, you should be able to translate that desire in a way that benefits the company. – Be an asset: “I’m interested in the position because I believe my skills could help with the expansion your company is undergoing, and I want to be a part of that growth.”
What attracts you the most to apply in this company?
Points to Emphasize
- Talk about values that the company has that match up with yours.
- Remember, a little flattery goes a long way.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of the company. This means that you will have to do some research.
- Let the interviewer know how this company fits in with your career goals.
What motivates you to apply for this position Answer examples?
Good answers to the question ‘what motivates you? ‘
- meeting deadlines, targets or goals.
- mentoring and coaching others.
- learning new things.
- coming up with creative ideas to improve something, or make something new.
- analysing complex data in order to draw clear and simple conclusions.
- working well as part of a team.
What excites you about this company answer?
“I see this opportunity as a way to contribute to an exciting/forward-thinking/fast-moving company/industry, and I feel I can do so by/with my … ” “I feel my skills are particularly well-suited to this position because … ”
What excites you about this role examples?
Example: My previous experience and success would help me to achieve some quick wins in certain areas, including XXX. I’m also excited at the prospect of learning more about XXX. The company’s mission aligns with my own professional values and I believe I’d be a great fit culturally.
What are you interested in examples?
List of example interests
- Environmental conservation.
- Animal rights.
- Foreign or new cuisine.
- Foreign languages.
What makes you interested in our company?
Learn about your career goals and how this position fits into your plan. Make sure that you are sincerely interested in the job and will be motivated to perform if hired. Find out what you know about the company, industry, position (and if you took the time to research)
What makes you a good fit for this job?
YOU can do the work and deliver exceptional results to the company. YOU will fit in beautifully and be a great addition to the team. YOU possess a combination of skills and experience that make you stand out. Hiring YOU will make him look smart and make his life easier.